Guestbook
Kode Shoutbox atau Buku Tamu
Sporty Magazine official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Boxing News Boxing Schedule Boxing Forum Boxing Video B24 Google + Submit News Contact Us Froch: I wasn’t myself when I lost to Ward; it was a close decision

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Share this history on :
By Scott Gilfoid: I got a kick out of reading what former WBC super middleweight champion Carl Froch had to say about his loss to WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward last December when Froch talked about the defeat at his latest press conference with IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute to publicize their May 26th fight at the Nottingham Arena, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire.
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment